jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Practical part - Vanesa and Noemí's Video

The following video it's about our compositions of the subject 22033 Llengua Anglesa: Aspectes Formals i Comunicatius.

Enjoy it!



And this is the writing of my composition:

My name is Noemí. I’m 26 years old and I was born in Ibiza. Nowadays, I've been living by myself since last January. I’m studying the third year of Infantil Education at University. At the same time, I’m working in a shop which sells bags, luggage and other accesories. It’s really a challenge.



I like studying Infantil Education because I have always liked children. Years ago, I studied a vocational education course of Infantil Education. In the future, I hope to find a job in a state school.



In my free time, I meet my friends and we usually go for a drink. In summertime, my favorite plan is going to the beach. When I’m at home, I usually study or watch TV. What I like most is to travel to other countries, this year I will go to a Caribbean island.


That’s my life and I’m very happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario